It's been two full days of having the house to myself. It is amazing how a few days of silence and stillness can completely transform you. I've been running last minute errands - getting the computer fixed, etc. but for the most part, i've just been trying to relax and savor what I'm sure are the last moments of solitude I'll have for a long, long time.
Sienna is so excited to see her Gran and Papa. She's been talking about them coming for several days now, and all of the wonderful things they'll do together. It is so wonderful the sacrifice our families are making to come out and help us during this time. Our newest addition will be arriving in less than two weeks and while I know there is so much yet to do, I also realize we'll never be fully ready for the change that is about to come. So for now, i'm just going to try hard to take it easy, and enjoy this wonderful season. I'll write more in a few days : )
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment